Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tons of Pictures

Enjoying our day at the park.
Meeting SpongeBob.
Playing dodgeball with daddy.
Getting in on the action.
Giving daddy love.
After his haircut. It is a little messed up, but I guess it is to be expected when he moves around during it.
As you can see Kaden really needed a haircut...he is getting to be such a big boy when he gets them. He decided to balance a water bottle on his head. I had to take a picture of it. (See his boo-boo on his elbow, don't quite know how that happened. He also has a mark on his eye...I guess it is part of growing.)
Ava keeps trying to check out what is on her nose.
She sleeps with her eyes open sometimes.
Her pretty toenails.

Enjoying her mobile.
Can't a girl be upset sometimes?
After her G-tube surgery. If you look closely you can see that her hair is turning red.
My pretty girl.
Easter Sunday.
Ava and her (first) dress.
My big boy Kaden. You are so handsome, bubby.
Kaden meeting the Easter Bunny at the Ronald McDonald House.


So, now I have caught up with posting pictures. I hope you enjoyed!!!

3 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Oh My Gosh, look at how much Ava has grown! She is so darling and looking good! Glad you had some time at home. Kaden is quite the little man! They grow up so fast!

Glad you updated, I was beginning to worry.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics Amy!! I am so glad you were able to go home and ennjoy yourself for once!!AND a Spa day that is AWESOME!!!U DERSERVE this more than anyone!!! I hope all is going okay for you I am really hoping to make it up soon!! I am so sorry that I have not yet lately!Work has been crazy and Treytan has had pink eye then me and the a cold- so my plan is to soon!! I will be calling you this week cause your mom wanted a hair dryer and I have some things for you to tell her!!! Also, just wanted to thank you for being such an awesome friend to !! No matter how much you have going on in your world you are the first to lend a hand or an ear for advice!! I love ya muches and miss ya tons I pray for you and think of you daily!! Love ya lots! GIVE THEM CUTE LITTLE BABIES- some lovins from Whitney!! Stay Strong and never stop beliving!!XOXO

Anonymous said...

First of all love the pictures. Ava is so cute in her pink and love the pretty painted toes. What do you know we just may have two fiesty redheads in the family if Ava's hair turns red. Will have to get her together with Megan and take their picture.
Second of all let's be honest who really enjoyed meeting SpongeBob, you Amy or Kaden? It is great that you got to go home for a few days and enjoy time away from the Hospital and have a day out with your boys. Kaden seems to be enjoying himself in the dodgeball game. Again like I said, if you are needing to get away for anything and you need someone to stay with Ava I am just a phone call away.
Keep getting stronger Ava and Kaden. We are all thinking and praying for you. Hugs and kisses to the cutie pies.
Love - Pamela