Tuesday, April 8, 2008

So...

I am not going to go overboard with the difference with yesterday and today. Last night her temp reached just over 103. She ended up going to sleep and slept forever. She slept through a catheter, being taken out of her bed to be weighed, everything. I felt absolutely horrible.

Today I came in and she looked better. She is wide awake and not nearly as warm as yesterday. She is just finally falling asleep after being awake ALL morning. They started weaning her vent some....sooooo, who knows what is going to happen with that. Well, not much more to report other than...GO KU!!! That's right KU won the Final Four!!!!

4 comments:

Tyler Patrick Breuer said...

I hope today is much better for Ava in regards to her fever. I continually check and read your blog, but I've just been too busy lately to sit and post a comment. Glad to hear her g-tube operation went well and I hope she weans from the vent better this time than last! It is a long process, but I do believe in hope, prayer, and miracles. Hang in there, you are a very strong Mother! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I don't wish this upon you guys at all, but if you stay just a few more weeks... we'll be able to meet up in the hospital during Ty's Glenn. :)
Love,
Kathleen

Unknown said...

ku champs as will as your chilger

Megan said...

Still Praying!!

Carey said...

just checking in on you guys. i saw yesterday she had a fever. how is she doing today? did you meet the other mom with a child w/ ds? i hope they made it through open heart okay on monday. see ya!