Well this morning started off by Kaden getting a haircut. As I was finishing getting him ready and gathering things to get myself ready I began to smell smoke or like something was burning. I yelled at Nate, who was taking a shower so he jumped out and searched with me. We couldn't find anything. Well, it continued and then breaker blew a fuse. So by this time I was running around the apartment like a crazy woman looking for something. We decided to call 911, just to be on the safe side. I did mention to them that it was not an emergency but there was an odor and it was a little smoky and I was hoping somebody could come out to reassure us that things were alright. The dispatcher suggested that we wait outside...just in case. Well, I hear sirens and I think oh great...and then up the road come two different trucks and an ambulance. Wow!!! After everything was said and down they let Kaden sit in the firetruck. He seemed to really enjoy that.
Well, they didn't find a fire but figured it had something to do with the electrical wiring. After getting it inspected it had something to do with the furnace or something that includes the AC and guess what...we don't have AC. The darn AC was trying to start a fire. Oh, I couldn't even imagine.
The day ended on a good note though. Our friends Micah and Jason stopped by. With them they had Kinsley and Gracie. Gracie is such a sweet big sister and oh my gosh Kinsley is sooo cute and tiny. Kristy, a friend I met through Micah, also stopped by. It was very nice to just sit around and chat. We definitely will have to do it again...soon. Thanks for coming by guys and putting up with the heat!!!
Goodnight Ava baby. Sweet dreams. You are always in my heart and in my thoughts.
"I'm glad I didn't know, the way it all would end, the way it all would go. Our lives are better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but I'd of had to miss the dance. Holding you, I held everything..."
I'll love you forever...mommy
Do Not Worry
8 years ago