Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Turn...

I guess it is my turn to come down with something. Lucky me. Last night I went to bed at 9:30, that is WAY early for me, I even left dishes in the sink...which by the way drove me nuts this morning. I woke up and had a horrible headache and was just very tired. Now, my throat is feeling sore. I just hope that is the end of it, that no other symptoms come along. I also hope that I can keep Kaden from getting it. He has a surgery coming up and if he gets sick they will have to post-pone it and I am ready to get it done with.

Quick cute story. Today Kaden's class made stone soup. I sent a can of corn with him to put in the soup. I guess the teacher opened the can and asked Kaden to "put the corn in the soup." He did. The can and everything. I guess next time she will have to tell him to pour the corn in the soup!!! Silly guy. I love you buddy, you crack me up.

6 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well and hope you get well soon. Kaden cracks me up, he was only doing what she told him to. It was great to meet you both on Saturday.

Rachel Dominguez said...

Oh I'm so sorry you are not feeling well. I just got over a horrible cold myself.

Cute story about Kaden! I so hope one day, since we are not far apart, that I can meet you in person and meet sweet Kaden!

Also...thanks for the compliment about my birthday! And Nate isn't far behind. Once you hit 30, the years fly by. LOL

Love you and pray for you every day!!!

Your Friend,

Rachel

Caden said...

How cute! I hope you get to feeling better!

Ashlea

Aimee said...

I am so sorry that you're not feeling well. I sure hope that you get better soon! ((HUGS))

My Three Sons said...

First off, I hope you are feeling much better today.

Next, I couldn't help but laugh about Kaden's cooking. Did he learn that from you? You know, carmel apple cheescake recipe without the cream cheese? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow. Is Nate off?

Talk to you soon.