Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Quick Story...

Since we have began serious potty training with Kaden, he continues to make progress. He still however doesn't tell us when he needs to go without us asking him first. Last night after I got home from work, I put Kaden on the potty before we took him to bed. He didn't use it but stood up from it, bent over to get his wipes and took two out. He then began to wipe his bottom...what a big boy. I was laughing so hard but it didn't phase him because he put one down and grabbed the other and continue to wipe. I think that is great news...I won't have to worry about the "mommy, I'm done" part of it all!!! Ok, ok, ok, for those of you who really know me, know that I probably won't let him wipe his own bottom after he goes potty for awhile because of the chance of getting stuff on his hands. YUCK, what more can I say???

No comments: