Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Always Rushed...

I feel like the start from the start of my day to the end of my day I am RUSHED. I can not stand that feeling and because of it I think I am loosing my mind...seriously. I forget EVERYTHING, no kidding, EVERYTHING. Well, ok, I remember my name and the name of those I love :).

So, yesterday I went to Kaden's IEP meeting...for next year, when he starts KINDERGARTEN. Oh my...my baby is going to be in Kindergarten. That brings tears to my eyes just typing it. So, back to being rushed. I was not satisfied with the meeting. Not that it was a horrible meeting, but that it was during my lunch hour and I feel like we really didn't accomplish much. I mean, it is going to be a new school, with new staff including nursing (our nurse, who has been with Kaden for about 2 1/2 years will be having a baby right before Kaden goes to school...great for her, sad for us). I really wanted to go over more, A LOT more. I am hoping to meet again before school starts, maybe even with Kaden to give him a chance to meet them and them to meet him (more then just a "hi"). Anyway, I am going to stop here, I am watching a show on autism and it is really interesting. I really do want to post pictures, hopefully this weekend.

4 comments:

The Bryant Family said...

AMEN...it is always a rush. I love days when I dont have to work, we get up lazily when we want, dont get dressed until 1 in the afternoon...and have nothing but to play farm to do. With working and keeping up it does get rushed.....I did tuckers IEP this past week as well. I have yet to post it but it will be soon when I do. Again, no time for anything it seems.....but to do the daily stuff. Hugs to you!!!

Angie said...

I can't believe he is going to be in Kindergarten...what a big boy he is becoming!!! Way to go Kaden! I know what you mean about being rushed, life is like that way too much:(

Rachel Dominguez said...

I totally know how you feel. I feel like from the second I go to sleep at night, I am rushed to sleep, to the second I wake in the morning, I am rushed to get ready for work and then awake 4 children and rush them to get ready for school, take them to my parents, without hardly saying a word, cause we are in a hurry, and then rush (speed) to get to work on time. Then rush out of here at 4:30 (speed home) in order to get to my parents in time to pick up kids, rush dinner so that we have time for clean up and baths, and then rush the bedtime routine and then rush to bed so that there is time for sleep before the next day begins, only to have to do this all over again.

It totally SUCKS!!!!!

Sometimes I wonder, "Why did I have 4 kids for other people to raise just so that I can go to work and supply a home and food and clothes for these kids to live on" and NOT get to spend quality time with my babies.

Man....that wears me out just typing that.

PS...thanks for your comment on my weight loss. I am very depressed right now and just want to feel back to my normal self. I feel i've done so well with my eating and drinking water, and no results kindof put me in a depression mode. I am not giving up! And I appreciate all my friends (you being one of them) for thier full on support.

PS....You look pretty darn good yourself, but we need to see more pictures of mama with her boys.

Liz and Shane said...

Wow Kaden is going into kindergarten. He is growing up! I cant wait to see pics of your boys.