Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just A Little Heads Up...

I just wanted to let you all know that my appt is first thing in the morning. I will try to post by noon. I don't want you to have to check 20 thousand times before I finally post...I know how frustrating that can be : ).

Kaden wants to say a few words to all of his admirers.
cow boots girl tv boy brother school drum ava book read kiss moo golf pink hat 8
deer log cow vent kaden enter you read apple jif (yes, I am a choosey mom, I choose JIF) bye bye all done

We will post tomorrow...keep your eyes on the look out.

2 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Hi Kaden! Have fun tmrw!

Rachel Dominguez said...

I am SOOOOOOO excited!! Can't wait to hear GOOD news!

I will be thinking about you!

Rachel

PS...I Kaden-good job on your words! Keep it up!