Friday, August 24, 2007

Please continue your prayers

This post is actually about little Gabi. I have just found it in me to write this to all of you...but Gabi passed away on Monday morning. She put up one heck of a fight. Gabi reminded me so much of Kaden when he was in the hospital. She has left footprints on my heart. Saturday her family is celebrating her heroic life. Please be with them in spirit, and continue to send prayers their way. Rest in peace Gabi...sweet dreams angel. Love The Boeckman Family

Jason and Micah,
Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you. Our hearts are open to you all.

2 comments:

Angel Gabi's Daddy said...

Thank you so much for that. I apologize that we haven't been on here very much to see how Big Man is doing. We do appreciate all of the amazing support you guys have offered, and hopefully we will get a chance to see all of you tomorrow!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog the other day - I really appreciated it! Congrats on your pregnancy as well - praying all goes well with the upcoming u/s. I'm due on the 24th!