Sunday, August 19, 2007

Our Day at the Lake

Kaden is doing well. He went out to the lake with us for my dad's company picnic yesterday. Lucky for him it was cloudy and breezy most of the day. I think he really enjoyed it. We took him on a boat ride. He didn't do so bad. After awhile I think he began to get fed up with the life jacket. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera to take pics. He got his first sun burn. It's a little pink and across his nose and cheeks. It's not bad at all, but it gave him a little color : ) .

Well, I really wanted to leave a note up here to ask you all to pray hard for Gabi. I just viewed her blog and the doc's aren't sure if she will make it through the night. She had the surgery for the trach on Friday and she just isn't doing very well today. She is holding too much fluid in her body and it's making it hard for her to breath. To me, it is almost what Kaden went through the last time we almost lost him. It breaks my heart and leaves me in tears knowing that this wonderful family we met with such a special little girl is going through something so terrible. So, please pray extra hard for her. Thank you so much, it will mean a lot. Take care...

No comments: