Sunday, December 16, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow




As you can see, we received a good amount of snow last night and this morning. Kaden has never really been out in the snow so Nate decided that the two of them would build a snowman. The snow was not wet enough to stick together and Kaden was quick to want to go back in. Who can blame him? I went out to snap some pictures and I almost froze my butt off. Nate bundled Kaden up pretty well though and for the gloves, well, we had some mittens that worked well, but the last time we went to Wal-Mart Kaden took them off before we had a chance and we lost one. I have another pair for him but they are too big and will not stay on. So we settled on two pairs of socks...I know, but what's a boy to do without something to keep his hands warm? I am on a mission to find him a good pair, though. You wouldn't think it would be that hard, but it seems like everyone is making the really thick pairs that do not have elastic tight enough around the wrist to keep them on. If anyone knows were I can find some please let me know.
So I woke up yesterday to a nasty cold. I am already so fed up with it. I have a stuffy nose and the worst pressure in my head and one of my ears. I slept on the couch last night, hoping that I could keep Nate and Kaden from catching it. However, Nate had to work today, so it was just Kaden and I. I felt kind of bad because I am sure Kaden felt a little neglected today, I tried to keep as much distance between us as possible. Don't get me wrong...he did make sure he got attention when he really wanted it...and it was really hard remembering not to kiss him, but all in all I think we made it through the day alright until daddy came home. Tonight he seemed a little whiny, I just hope that he hasn't already caught what I have. The past few days I have been giving him cold medicine because he has been coughing up a lot of "yuckies," but has still been in a pretty good mood. I know if he gets what I have, he probably won't be as happy. Well, I am done babbling for tonight. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and remember only 9 more days until Christmas (when am I ever going to get all of my shopping done???)!!!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Amy I hope you get to feeling better. I love the pics of Kaden out in the snow. Hopefully Bella will get to go out like that by next year!!
Love
Megan