Sunday, December 21, 2008

I just wanted to ask you all to visit Kayleigh Anne's blog (the button on the side bar). She was born very prematurely and has been in the hospital for a long period of time. She is battling pneumonia, which was very close to taking her life, but with continous prays she seems to be healing. Her mother and father put a button on their site for donations as they are struggling financially while trying to be there for Kayleigh while she is in the hospital. They also have two other children at home.

We have been there and know of the struggles they are going through. I know not everybody can help financial, but even your moral support and prayers will help them. Please read their blog to find out more about this precious little girl and while you are there, leave a comment for the family. Thank you so much.

3 comments:

My Three Sons said...

I will be saying prayers for them. I feel very sad by anyone who has to go through any of this.

Hope your doing alright as well.

Love Kaci

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Oh I have been following this blog too....i am in such awe of the events over the past few days.

Rachel Dominguez said...

I will be praying! That picture is so sad at how little her arm/hand is.

Thank you for sharing thier story. I will follow with nothing but hope and prayers!