Friday, July 10, 2009

Sorry...

I just want to apologize for the lack of posts as well as pictures that I promised (only too long ago). I just haven't been in the mood, I know, not a good excuse. I have some things I need to work out with myself I think...maybe that will put me in a better mood, you know get my head straightened out a bit. I kind of feel like I am lost (I don't want that to sound weird, I just haven't felt that great lately...I think I am overly exhausted).

The boys are doing GREAT!!!, growing way to fast for my liking. Kaden will be in Kindergarten next month, which makes me almost sick to my stomach knowing that he is growing up. Our house should be ready for us to move in within a few weeks...which I am so ready for the extra space...maybe that will help my head as well. Well, that is about it for now. I do promise to post more about us as well as some much needed cuteness (aka picutres of the boys) sometime soon. Take care.

6 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Well I have been missing you as well. I almost called you a few nights ago and thought I would wait til this weekend.

I know how you feel. I went throught that for almost 2 months. Now I have all of these great pictures of the boys and little time to get them up. Oh well, we busy mom's just need to take one day at a time.

Call me if there is anything I can do for you. Even if it's just to listen.

Give my cuties big hugs and kisses from me.

Love you back!

adrianna york said...

I wish you and boys the best. I hope things get better for you. I am glad that the boys are doing good. I just wanted to say hi and check on you all. I hope to talk to you soon. From Kim and family

Megan said...

Amy,
As always you are in my daily thoughts and prayers. I pray you feel better soon.
Can't wait to see pictures of those beautiful boys!!
Megan

The Bryant Family said...

good to see all is OK... new house, how exciting to get settled in. Let me know about the signs for the boys with their names...what colors and when I get back and settled I will start on them. that is if you are still interested in having one. (like the spooky sign)
cant wait to see the pictures.

Michelle Rogers said...

Amy, take care of yourself. I worry about you. I am very happy for you guys and your new home. Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

How is the house coming along. Have not got a call yet to say hey we are moving who can come help... You take care Amy and give the boys hugs and kisses.